Can we do a ranking for the person's election?

Got a cool idea? Post and discuss here.
webconsultingguide

Can we do a ranking for the person's election?

Post by webconsultingguide »

Hello,
I have a general assembly for an association and the association wishes to use our solution to redo the association's office and propose a list:

- President
- Treasurer
- Secretary
- Communication

People will have to vote for each person and the person with the most points will be at the post.

Thank you !
Amine

Re: Can we do a ranking for the person's election?

Post by Amine »

Hello

You need to do a question for each post. Question type could be "public survey" as you will not need to have any scores.

If you have less than 6 candidates in each post, it will be very easy to handle: simply assign each candidate to an option (A, B, C, D, E or F)

If you have 7 or more candidates for a single post it will be complicated: maybe you can use the app as it will allow you to use first letter questions (A, B, C ... to Z ; each letter will be assigned to a candidate)! The problem here is that you will not get a chart or stats for received votes, you need to calculate it manually. I will let game show crew correct or add any info that I missed. (PS. I never used the app)

PS. I think this topic should be moved to the "Q/A section" instead of "Feature requests"