Video timer die meespeelt

Got a cool idea? Post and discuss here.
Liam

Video timer die meespeelt

Post by Liam »

Voor het handiger kunnen starten/stoppen van een filmpje zou het nice zijn als er een timertje meeloopt als het filmpje afspeelt. Nu moet je bijv. op youtube kijken alleen correspondeert deze tijd niet 100% met die van hetzelfde filmpje uit de quiz. Meestal zoek je toch wel een mooi moment om te stoppen in het filmpje voor een goede flow, niet dat het ergens midden in een zin eindigt of iets dergelijks. Als je dan het filmpje afspeelt in quizxpress en er een timer meeloopt tot in de milliseconden kan je daar direct zien op hoeveel seconde deze exact moet stoppen.
gameshowcrew
Site Admin

Re: Video timer die meespeelt

Post by gameshowcrew »

Translation:

"To make it easier to start/stop a movie, it would be nice if a timer runs along when the movie is playing. Now you have to watch youtube for example, only this time does not correspond 100% with that of the same video from the quiz. Usually you are looking for a nice moment to stop in the video for a good flow, not that it ends somewhere in the middle of a sentence or something like that. If you then play the video in quizxpress and a timer runs down to the milliseconds, you can immediately see at how many seconds it should stop exactly."

Thanks Liam, excellent suggestion, added to our backlog.
CrazyQuiz

Re: Video timer die meespeelt

Post by CrazyQuiz »

Hello Liam,

To do this I always edit the movies I use.
So I dont have to watch where I have to stop.
Thats great so you cant go wrong :-)

Grtzzz
It's Mind Over Matter... If you don't mind... I dont matter... :lol: