Look for answers here and post if you can't find the answer
- Site Admin
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 03 Dec 2020, 12:04
There is currently no easy way to remove custom slide backgrounds from the backgrounds gallery once they have been added in Studio. However, as they are simply stored on your local disk in the app data folder, you can remove them from there and after restarting Studio the will be gone.
To do so:
- Open Windows Explorer
- Paste the following path in the address bar: %appdata%\QuizXpress\Backgrounds
- Hit Enter and you will see all your added backgrounds
- Delete the images you no longer need
- Restart Studio and verify the images have been removed from the gallery.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 11 Jan 2021, 18:44
L'effet est Г©galement trГЁs moderne, trГЁs propre, trГЁs sГ»r et efficace, ainsi que problГЁmes peuvent ГЄtre soumis Г un schГ©ma posologique plus restreint..
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 17 Feb 2021, 14:39
- Location: Destelbergen
Ha, Thx! Work 2 be done...
It's Mind Over Matter... If you don't mind... I dont matter...